Pampered Foot Homemade Foot Scrub Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Homemade Foot Scrub:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Olive Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Stearic Acid
- Silky Emulsifying Wax
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Shea Butter
- Lemongrass and Ginger Fragrance Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Grapefruit Peel Powder
- Orange Peel Powder
- Poppy Seed
- Aloe Vera Powder
- Optiphen Preservative
- 4 ounce Jars with Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Blender, Bowl, Stove, Hand Held Mixer, Distilled Water, Scale, Pots.
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Blend the 14 grams of poppy seed in a blender.
- In a large bowl, add 298 grams of distilled water, 21 grams olive oil, and 22 grams vegetable glycerin. Set this aside.
- Using the double boiler method on your stovetop, weigh and melt 33 grams stearic acid, 42 grams silky emulsifying wax, 85 grams Apricot Kernel oil, and 11 grams Shea butter. Then, remove from heat.
- While blending, slowly add the large bowl containing the water, olive oil, and vegetable glycerin mixture to the melted oil/butter/wax mixture. You will notice as the two mixtures combine it will become creamy and slightly thicker.
- Once the temperature reaches 120 degrees Fahrenheit, add 9 grams of with the Tangerine Dreams Fragrance Oil or Lemongrass and Ginger Fragrance Oil, 4 grams of Vitamin E, 6 grams of each orange and grapefruit peel powder, and 6 grams optiphen. Mix well.
- Next, add 14 grams of your blended poppy seed and 6 grams of aloe vera powder to your mixture. Mix well.
- Cover mixture and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and beat with your hand mixer.
- Scoop the mixture into your four oz PET jars and lid.
Your foot scrub is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love