Watermelon Sugar Scrub Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Watermelon Sugar Scrub:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Avocado Oil
- Castor Oil
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)
- Mango Butter
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Polysorbate 20
- Optiphen Preservative
- Poppy Seeds
- Watermelon Lavender Fragrance Oil
- 4 oz Low Profile Jar
- 70/400 Black Straight Lids
- Red Hot Mica
- Power Pink Colorant
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Pots (for double boiler), Mixing Spoon, Mixing Bowl, White Granulated Sugar, Thermometer
Total Recipe Amounts:
510 grams Sugar
22 grams Watermelon Lavender Fragrance Oil
363 grams Avocado Oil
23 grams Castor Oil
34 grams Mango Butter
29 grams Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)
80 grams Vegetable Glycerin
58 grams Polysorbate 20
17 grams Optiphen
6 grams Poppy Seeds
- Weigh out the mango butter, Castor Oil, and Avocado Oil. Melt the ingredients in a double boiler. As the ingredients are melted, stir occasionally.
- Once the ingredients have melted, remove them from the heat.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep mixing bowl.
- Add the SCI, Red Hot Mica, and Power Pink Colorant. Stir until it has dissolved.
- Now, add the vegetable glycerin and Polysorbate 20. Stir.
- When the temperature is between 120F-140F, add the Optiphen and Watermelon Lavender Fragrance Oil. Again, stir.
- Let the mixture come to room temperature. Then, stir in the sugar and poppy seeds.
- Pour the mixture into the jars. Place a lid on each jar.
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 2 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying