Emulsified Apple Sugar Scrub Kit
(You save )
You can create your very own at home spa with our Emulsified Apple Scrub Kit. This kit includes all of the ingredients you'll need to make five 4 oz jars of our delectable apple spa body scrub. You'll get complete instructions on how to create your own emulsified scrub using our Under the Apple Tree Fragrance Oil, which smells wonderful and feels great on your skin. This kit makes a great gift for the holidays or for any day.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Emulsified Sugar Scrub:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Under the Apple Tree Fragrance Oil
- BTMS 25 Emulsifier
- White Beeswax
- Castor Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Mango Butter
- Vitamin E Oil
- Optiphen Preservative
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Cranberry Fruit Powder
- Spinach Leaf Powder
- 4 ounce Clear PET Jars
- White Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoons, Spatula, Stove, Pots, White Granulated Sugar, Scale.
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Weigh out avocado oil, castor oil, mango butter, BTMS-25, and beeswax. Melt in a double boiler until everything is in a fluid state. As the ingredients are melting, stir occasionally.
- While you are waiting for the ingredients to melt, weigh out your cranberry fruit powder in a small bowl. In a second bowl, weigh out your spinach leaf powder To each bowl add about 10 grams of vegetable glycerin. Stir the contents of each bowl. By dispersing them in vegetable glycerin it will prevent the powder from clumping when adding them to the scrub. Set each of these bowls aside, for now.
- Now, back to your melted oil mixture: Allow the temperature of your melted mixture to reach 120F and add Optiphen preservative, vitamin E oil, and Under the Apple Tree Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Once this is blended, add granulated sugar. We used 2 cups of sugar to create give the scrub a bit more scrubbing power. However, if you could add as little as a cup to create a more fluid scrub. If you add less sugar, it will affect the number of jars you are able to create. Once you have added the sugar, stir to blend the ingredients fully. Let this set until the mixture reaches room temperature, stirring occasionally as it cools.
- Divide your mixture equally into 3 separate bowls.
- To the first bowl, add your cranberry powder to the mixture. Stir.
- To the second bowl, add the spinach powder mixture. Stir to blend.
- Stirring occasionally, let each bowl set up again until you do not see any oil sitting on the top of the mixtures.
- Layer your sugar scrub mixture into jars. First, fill each jar about 1/3 full with the green scrub. Then, add the uncolored scrub, filling the jar to the 2/3 mark. Finally, fill the remainder of the jar with the red scrub.
- Place a lid on each jar.
Your sugar scrub is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 5 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 2 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
DIY Citrus Peel Salt Scrub Kit
Pampered Foot Homemade Foot Scrub Kit
Sugared Strawberry Candle Kit
Kadupul Flowers Solid Scrub Kit
Sugar Plum Body Butter Kit