Solid Sugar Scrub Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Kadupul Flower Sugar scrubs:
Here's what you'll get in this sugar scrub starter kit:
- Glazed Lemon Spice Fragrance Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Yogurt Melt & Pour Soap
- Yellow Blast Colorant
- Iridescent Radiance Gold
- Clamshell Containers
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Mixing Bowls, Spoons, White Granulated Sugar.
Clean and sanitize your work area. It is also suggested that you wear gloves while preparing this recipe.
Lay out your clamshell containers in the area where you will be filling them.
Then, in a bowl weigh out the 340 grams of sugar.
- Now, in a microwave safe bowl, weigh out 175 grams of the white SudsNGlo Melt and Pour Soap. Melt the soap in the microwave in 30 second increments. Stir gently each time. Keep melting the soap until it is all melted.
- While you are waiting for the soap to finish melting, weigh out 18 grams of the Glazed Lemon Spice Fragrance OIl, 30 grams Apricot Kernel Oil, 30 grams Avocado Oil, and 30 grams Fractionated Coconut Oil. To the same bowl, add the about 1 gram of the Yellow Blast Colorant. Stir until smooth.
- Once the soap has finished melting, add the oil mixture to the melted soap. Stir.
- Get ready to move! Quickly pour the sugar into the mixing bowl and stir. Then, use your gloved hand to finish mixing the ingredients together.
- Finally, begin placing the mixture into the clamshell containers. Use your fingers to work the sugar scrub into each opening. When all 6 cavities are filled, place more of the mixture on top and flatten it down. Repeat for the remaining clamshells.
- Allow the sugar cubes to fully set up. Then, weigh out and melt 25 grams of the white soap base.
- Using a pipette drizzle the top of each scrub with the melted soap using a pipette. Dust each with the Iridescent Radiance Gold.
Your solid sugar scrub is now ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Clamshell Containers
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying