Kadupul Flowers Solid Scrub Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Kadupul Flower Sugar scrubs:
Here's what you'll get in this sugar scrub starter kit:
- Kadupul Flower Fragrance Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Diamond Clear Melt & Pour Soap
- New Diamond Dust Mica Powder
- New 24k Gold Mica Powder
- Clamshell Containers
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Mixing Bowls, Spoons, White Granulated Sugar.
- Lay out your clamshell containers in the area where you will be filling them. Then, in a bowl weigh out the sugar.
- In your microwave safe bowl, weigh out the diamond clear melt and pour soap. Melt the soap in the microwave in 30 second increments. Stir gently each time. Keep melting the soap until it is all melted.
- While you are waiting for the soap to finish melting, weigh out the sweet almond oil, safflower oil, and sunflower oil. To the same bowl, add the 24K gold mica and diamond dust mica. Stir until smooth.
- Once the soap has finished melting, add the oil/mica mixture to the melted soap. Stir.
- Get ready to move! Quickly pour the sugar into the mixing bowl. Use your gloved hand to incorporate the mixture together.
- Finally, begin placing the mixture into the clamshell containers. Use your fingers to work the sugar scrub into each opening. When all 6 cavities are filled, place more of the mixture on top and flatten it down. Repeat for the remaining clamshells. Then close the lid on each one. Allow the sugar cubes to fully set up overnight.
Your sugar scrubs are ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Clamshell Containers
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying