Homemade Hair Conditioner Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Hair Conditioner:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin E Oil
- Optiphen Preservative
- Flamingo Zest Fragrance Oil
- Plastic Transfer Pipettes
- 2 Clear 8 ounce Bottles with Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Stove, Small Pots (2), Large Pot, Large Mixing Bowl, Stick Blender, Rubber Spatula, Distilled Water.
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Heat your distilled water up to at least 180F and hold for 20 minutes to destroy any bacteria. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In another container heat vegetable glycerin (double boiler method is recommended), BTMS, Vitamin E Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil to around 140 F.
- You want to move quickly, ensuring that your water phase and oil phase mixtures are around 140F. In large bowl combine those ingredients and blend well (stick blender highly recommended). Mixture will turn white in color and begin to emulsify.
- Allow your mixture to cool to around 120F, and add Optiphen preservative and fragrance oil. Mix thoroughly. Allow to cool to room temperature and bottle.
Your hair conditioner is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 2 Bottles
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love