Homemade Hair Conditioner Kit
(You save )
Do you want to learn how to make a high-quality, non-greasy, detangling hair conditioner from scratch? Our hair conditioner kit gives you everything you need to make a wonderful, fragrant hair conditioner that will leave your hair looking and feeling great all day long. This kit makes a thoughtful gift for anyone who is into homemade hair care treatments, as it comes with complete instructions, and is easy to use. You can also keep it for yourself if you want to make your own conditioner. Our hair conditioner kit provides enough ingredients to make two 8 oz bottles of hair conditioner.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Hair Conditioner:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin E Oil
- Optiphen Preservative
- Flamingo Zest Fragrance Oil
- Plastic Transfer Pipettes
- 2 Clear 8 ounce Bottles with Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Stove, Small Pots (2), Large Pot, Large Mixing Bowl, Stick Blender, Rubber Spatula, Distilled Water.
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Heat your distilled water up to at least 180F and hold for 20 minutes to destroy any bacteria. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In another container heat vegetable glycerin (double boiler method is recommended), BTMS, Vitamin E Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil to around 140 F.
- You want to move quickly, ensuring that your water phase and oil phase mixtures are around 140F. In large bowl combine those ingredients and blend well (stick blender highly recommended). Mixture will turn white in color and begin to emulsify.
- Allow your mixture to cool to around 120F, and add Optiphen preservative and fragrance oil. Mix thoroughly. Allow to cool to room temperature and bottle.
Your hair conditioner is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 2 Bottles
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Homemade Cheesecake Fragrance Oil
Now: Starting at $3.14+
Soft and Silky Emulsifying Wax
Now: Starting at $2.59+
Cocoa Dream Cream Homemade Lotion Kit
Homemade Facial Night Cream Kit
Pampered Foot Homemade Foot Scrub Kit