Usage & Recommendations
Making our Eyeshadow:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Kaolin Clay Powder
- Arrowroot Powder
- Micas (10 assorted Colors)
- 6 ml Pots (30)
- Sweet Almond Oil
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Small Mixing Bowls, Measuring Spoons, Mixing Spoons, Wax Paper (Optional), Alcohol
- Prior to starting, clean and sanitize your work area, packaging supplies, and utensils.
- This recipe will allow you to create about 30 loose eyeshadows. However, we will also walk you through creating a pressed shadow. So, keep in mind that if you choose to press them, you will not get as many.
- First, prepare your base powder. There are a couple of combinations you can use. It really comes down to personal preference. Ultimately, you will need 1 tsp of the base powder. You can do 1 tsp of the arrowroot, 1/2 tsp arrowroot with 1/2 tsp kaolin clay, or 3/4 tsp arrowroot and 1/4 tsp kaolin clay.
- Next, divide the base powder into three equal portions. Add each portion to its own bowl.
- To the first bowl, add 1 tsp of the Diamond Dust and 1 tsp of mica or colorant of your choice. Stir. To the second bowl, add 1 tsp of the 24K Gold and 1 tsp of another mica. Stir. To the third bowl, add 3/4 tsp Diamond Dust, 3/4 tsp 24K Gold, and 1/2 tsp of another color. Stir. Add each of the mixtures to one of the small pots and place a lid on top. These are the basic instructions. Below, you will find a list of color combinations that we used and loved! The possibilities are endless!
- If you would like to create a pressed eyeshadow, the process is quite simple. You will simply want to use a pipette to add a couple of drops of sweet almond oil to each bowl color mixture. Mix until you have a wet sand consistency. Add the mixture to the pot. We placed a piece of wax paper over each pot prior to pressing to keep our finish smooth.
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot, 1/4 tsp Kaolin Clay, 1.5 tsp Diamond Dust Mica, 1/4 tsp Blissful Blue Colorant, 1/4 tsp Pizzazz Purple
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot, 1/4 tsp Kaolin Clay, 1.5 tsp 24K Gold Mica, 1/4 tsp Blissful Blue Colorant, 1/4 tsp Pizzazz Purple Colorant
- 1/2 tsp Arrowroot, 1/2 tsp Kaolin Clay, 2.5 tsp Diamond Dust Mica, 1/2 tsp Blissful Blue
- 1/2 tsp Arrowroot, 1/2 tsp Kaolin Clay, 2.5 tsp Diamond Dust Mica, 1/2 tsp 24K Gold
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot, 1/4 tsp Kaolin Clay, 1.5 tsp Diamond Dust Mica, 1/2 tsp Pizzazz Purple, a pinch (about 1/16 tsp) Onyx Sparkle Mica
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot, 1/4 tsp Kaolin Clay, 1.5 tsp 24K Gold Mica, 1/4 tsp Terracota Twinkle Mica, 1/4 tsp Red Hot Mica
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot, 1/4 tsp Kaolin Clay, 1.5 tsp 24K Gold Mica, 1/2 tsp Onyx Sparkle
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot, 1/4 tsp Kaolin Clay, 1.5 tsp 24K Gold Mica, 1/2 tsp Lucky Penny Mica
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot, 1/4 tsp Kaolin Clay, 2 tsp 24K Gold Mica
- 1 tsp Arrowroot, 2 tsp Diamond Dust Mica
Nature’s Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Nature’s Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. Also, we do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.
- No Recipes Found
- 30 jars
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
6 ml Clear Lip Balm, Eyeshadow Containers with Black Lid
6 ml Clear Lip Balm, Eyeshadow Containers with White Lid
6 ml Clear Lip Balm, Eyeshadow Container with Clear Lid
Shimmering Whipped Soap Kit
Tonka and Tobacco Candle Kit
Goat's Milk Lotion Kit