Soap Making Kits
Shimmering Whipped Soap Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Shimmering Whipped Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Whipped Soap Base
- Sunflower Oil
- Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant
- Diamond Dust Mica
- Brilliant Crystals Fragrance Oil
- 4 ounce Clear Jars with Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Bowl, Rubber Spatula, Mixing Spoon, Hand Held Mixer, Deep Mixing Bowl.
- First, clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Begin by adding the whipped soap base to your mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, weigh out the Brilliant Crystal Fragrance Oil and the sunflower oil. Add the oils to the bowl containing the whipped soap base. Stir.
- Now, add 5 drops of the tomato red FUN Soap Colorant and the Diamond Dust Mica Pigment. On a low setting, begin whipping the soap base with your hand mixer. Continue to whip until you have a whipped cream-like consistency. This will take 3-5 minutes. As you are mixing, periodically, clean the edges of your bowl with the spatula to ensure all of the ingredients are fully blended.
- Use a spoon to fill each of the 4 oz low profile jars. Place a lid on each jar.
Your shimmering soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying