Soap Making Kits
Kiss Me Cupid Whipped Soap Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Kiss Me Cupid Whipped Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Whipped Soap Base
- Power Pink Colorant
- Diamond Dust Mica
- Kiss Me Cupid Fragrance Oil
- Vanilla White Color Stabilizer
- 4 oz Clear Low Profile Jars
- 70/400 Lids
Deep Mixing Bowl (3), Hand Mixer, Decorating Bag and Decorating Tip, Plastic Wrap, Scissors
- You will need 3 deep mixing bowls. To each bowl, add 151 grams of the whipped soap base. Using a hand mixer, whip the contents of each bowl until it reaches a frosting-like consistency.
- To the first bowl, add 2 grams of the Diamond Dust, 7 grams of the Kiss Me Cupid Fragrance Oil, and 7 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer. Again, use the hand mixer to whip the ingredients. Set this bowl aside, for now.
- To the second bowl, add 2 grams of the Power Pink Colorant and 1 gram of the Diamond Dust Mica. Additionally, add 7 grams of the Kiss Me Cupid Fragrance Oil and 7 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer. Once again, use the hand mixer to whip the soap base.
- To the third bowl, add 3 grams of the Power Pink Colorant, 7 grams of the Kiss Me Cupid Fragrance Oil and 7 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer. Once again, whip the soap base using a hand mixer.
- Prepare your decorating bag and place a tip on it. We placed ours in a cup to make adding the soap base easier. Set this aside.
- Next, lay a piece of plastic wrap in front of you. Place a row of each color on the plastic wrap. Roll the plastic as if you were rolling a burrito. Cut one end of the plastic wrap and place it inside of the decorative bag.
- Pipe the soap into the four low profile jars. Add a lid to each jar.
- Your whipped soap is ready to use.
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying