Soap Making Kits
Whipped Soap Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Whipped Soap Kit:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- SudsNGlo Whipped Soap
- Amethyst Shadows Mica
- Iridescent Radiance Gold Mica
- Silver Twilight Mica
- Over the Moon Fragrance Oil
- Vanilla White Color Stabilizer
- 4 ounce Clear Jars with Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Bowl, Rubber Spatula, Mixing Spoon, Hand Held Mixer, Deep Mixing Bowl, White Granulated Sugar (optional)
- Weigh out one pound of the SudsNGlo Bath Whip and add 10 grams of the Over the Moon Fragrance Oil and 10 grams Vanilla White Color Stabilizer. Stir to blend.
- Use a hand mixer to whip the soap. You will want to whip the soap for 5-10 minutes.
- Separate the soap into three equal portions. Place each portion in its own bowl. Fun Tip: If you would like to turn this recipe into a scrub, add 1/3 cup granulated sugar to each bowl and mix.
- To the first bowl, add 1 gram of the Silver Twilight Mica.
- To the second bowl, add 1 gram of the Iridescent Radiance.
- To the third bowl, add 1 gram of the Amethyst Shadows Mica.
- Stir the contents of each bowl to blend the colorants.
- If you would like to pipe the soap into your jar, prepare your decorating bag by adding your decorating tip. Alternatively, you can simply layer the various colors of soap in your jars until you have filled all four.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap front of you.
- Place a row of each color on the plastic wrap. Fold the plastic wrap to enclose the whipped soap. Then twist each end.
- Trim one end of the plastic wrap to create a very small hole and place the soap into your decorating bag with the opening towards the decorating tip.
- Pipe the soap into the jars and place a lid on top of each jar.
Your whipped soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying