Usage & Recommendations
Making our Shimmering Bronzer Lotion:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Goat's Milk Multi-Base Lotion
- Tropical Sunrise Fragrance Oil
- Cocoa Powder
- 8 oz Bottles
- Lids or Pumps (type varies)
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoon, Distilled Water, Gallon Size Ziploc Bag,
- Total Recipe Amounts:
- 16 ounces Goat’s Milk Multi-Base Lotion
- 48 ounces Distilled Water
- 1.92 ounces NG Tropical Sunrise Fragrance Oil
- 5 tsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp 24K Gold Colored Mica Pigment
Clean and sanitize your workstation and all of your utensils & equipment. It is suggested that you wear gloves, an apron, gloves, a face mask, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- First, you will need to prepare your water. Weigh out your distilled water. Make sure to include extra water (due to evaporation) so that you have at least 48 ounces for the recipe. Now, heat the water to at least 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the water hits this temperature, hold it there for at least 20 minutes to destroy potential bacteria. Then, remove the water from the heat source and weigh out the 48 ounces.
- Next, allow your water to cool. Your water temperature should be around 100 degrees Fahrenheit when working with the multi-bases. It is important that it is not too hot. If the water is too hot, it will break down the base.
- Now, add your goat’s milk lotion base to the water. Then, use a stick blender to mix the ingredients together.
- Next, add the Tropical Sunrise Fragrance Oil, organic cocoa powder, and 24K gold mica to the lotion. Thoroughly mix the lotion to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Place the lotion in a Ziploc bag. Then, cut the corner of the bag. This will allow you to easily, neatly, and quickly fill your bottles. Fill your bottles with lotion by placing the cut corner over the opening of the bottle and squeezing your bag. Once you have filled the bottles, place a pump on top.
Your shimmering bronzing lotion is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 bottles
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying