Goat's Milk Lotion Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Goat Milk Lotion:
Here's what you'll get in this lotion starter kit:
- Goat's Milk Lotion Base
- Castor Oil
- Margarita Green Mica Powder
- PET Jars
- White Lids
- Jingle Bells Fragrance Oil
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Measuring Spoon, Distilled Water, Hand Mixer, Scale, Spatula.
Total Recipe Amounts:
16 ounces Goat’s Milk Multi-Base Lotion
8 ounces Distilled Water
10 grams Jingle Bells Fragrance Oil
6 grams Castor Oil
⅛ tsp Margarita Green Mica
- First, weigh out 8 ounces of distilled water. If your water is not distilled, you will need to prepare your water. First, you will need to weigh out your water. Make sure to include plenty of extra water so that you have at least 8 ounces when your water is finished heating as some of it will evaporate during heating. Now, heat the water to at least 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the water hits this temperature, hold it there for a minimum of 5 minutes. Remove the water from the heat source and weigh out the 8 ounces.
- Next, you will need to allow your water to cool. Your water temperature should be around 100 degrees Fahrenheit when working with the multi-bases. If the water is too hot, it can break down ingredients in the base.
- Once the water is at the proper temperature, add the entire container of the goat’s milk lotion base. Then, using your hand mixer mix the ingredients together.
- Finally, we will add the remaining ingredients to your lotion. In a small mixing bowl, add the Jingle Bells Fragrance Oil, Castor Oil, and Margarita Green Mica. Mix until smooth. Add this mixture to the lotion. Once again, mix the lotion to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Once your lotion has cooled, use your spatula to scoop your mixture into the jars. Once filled, place a lid on each container.
Your lotion is ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love