Melt & Pour Soap Bases
Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Goat's Milk Melt & Pour Soap:
Directions for use:
- Cut soap into small cubes
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the soap is completely melted
- Add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of body safe fragrance oil per pound of soap
- Add a few drops of soap coloring, and pour into soap molds
- Allow soap to cool at room temperature, and pop them out of the molds.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the products you make using our products. You are responsible for testing, as well as with all safety matters concerning the products you make.
Ingredients: Glycerin (Vegetable glycerin), Sodium stearate, Sodium myristate, Sodium cocoate, Cocoa nucifera (coconut) oil, Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, Helianthus annus (sunflower) oil, Purified water (aqua), Goat's milk, Titanium dioxide, Germall Plus.
- No Recipes Found
- Detergent Free:
- SLS Free:
- Gluten Free:
- Animal Testing:
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base
Oatmeal Melt and Pour Soap Base
Soy Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
Yogurt Melt and Pour Soap Base
SudsNGlo Goat Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base