Soap Making Kits
Rocket Pop Melt and Pour Soap Kit
(You save )
For the perfect summer craft, our Rocket Pop Ice Cream MP soap kit is exactly what you need. This kit includes everything you need to make your own melt and pour soaps, including soy milk, clear melt and pour soap base, colorants, mold, bottle with a sprayer, and even popsicle sticks. It also comes with complete instructions, so you can confidently give it as a gift or make them yourself.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Rocket Pop Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Melt & Pour Soap Bases
- Soap Mold
- Soap Colorants
- Spray Bottle
- Popsicle Sticks
- Rocket Pop Ice Cream Fragrance Oil
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoons, Rubbing Alcohol, Knife, Cutting Board, Microwave, Scale
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. Also, prepare a bottle of rubbing alcohol and place a sprayer on top. In addition, we suggest that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Prepare your soap bases. In three separate bowls, weigh out the soap bases for each color as listed above. Then, use a microwave to melt your white soap base in your microwave in 15-30 second intervals until it is in a liquid state.
- Next, add two grams of the Rocket Pop Ice Cream Fragrance Oil and 1 gram of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer to each bowl. Stir.
- To the first bowl of clear soap, add two drops of the red FUN Soap Colorant and stir. To the second bowl, add 2 drops of the blue soap color. Stir.
- Pour your soap base into the mold. You can pour the soap base into the mold in whatever manner you would like. However, we poured about half of the white into the center of the mold, while simultaneously pouring half of the red at the top portion of the mold. Then, half of the blue in the bottom section of the mold. Repeat this process to fill the second cavity of the mold. Spray each cavity with rubbing alcohol to release any air bubbles.
- Once the soap has set up, remove it from the mold. Insert one popsicle stick into the bottom of the popsicle. You want to insert the stick about ½. If you insert it too far, you risk breaking the end off. To create more popsicles, repeat this recipe. We created 6 popsicles.
Your soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Soap Popcicles
- Time to Make:
- 1/2 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Citrus Sparkle Melt and Pour Soap Making Kit
Loofah Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Ribbon Candy Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Cranberry Swirl Melt and Pour Soap Kit