Soap Making Kits
SudsNGlo Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our SudsNGlo Melt & Pour Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Melt and Pour Soap Base
- Four Fragrance Oils
- Liquid Soap Dye
- Two Soap Molds
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Cutting Board, Scale, Microwave, Microwave-Safe Bowls, Knife, Mixing Spoon
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Begin by cutting 16 ounces of your soap base into small cubes.
- Place your soap in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the soap in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the soap is completely melted stirring in between each 30-second burst. Be careful not to overheat.
- Add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of one of your fragrance oils.
- Add a few drops of soap coloring and stir to blend the ingredients.
- Pour your soap into the molds.
- Allow soap to set up completely
- Remove the soap from the molds.
- Repeat this process to use the remaining soap.
- Wrap your soap or place it in an air tight bag immediately to prevent sweating.
Your melt and pour soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 2 Pounds
- Time to Make:
- 3 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love