Soap Making Kits
Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Melt & Pour Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Melt and Pour Soap Base
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil
- Best Friends Fragrance Oil
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey Fragrance Oil
- Lavender Fragrance Oil
- Liquid Soap Dye
- Soap Molds
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Cutting Board, Scale, Microwave, Microwave-Safe Bowls, Large Knife, Rubbing Alcohol.
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. Also, prepare a bottle of rubbing alcohol and place a sprayer on top. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Weight out and cut up melt and pour soap base. Microwave in 30 second bursts, until melted.
- Add fragrance oil of choice, stir.
- Add coloring of choice, stir.
- Pour melted soap base into mold(s).
- Let completely harden before removing from molds.
Your melt and pour soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 2 Pounds
- Time to Make:
- 3 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love