Soap Making Kits
Melt and Pour Soap Kit
(You save )
Our melt and pour soap kit is a great choice for anyone that loves making their own melt and pour soaps. Each kit comes with 2 lbs of your choice of melt and pour soap in a single slab, so you can create high-quality soaps to give away as gifts, or for your own existing product line. Complete instructions are included with our melt and pour soap kits, so they couldn't be easier to use and enjoy.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Melt & Pour Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Melt and Pour Soap Base
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil
- Best Friends Fragrance Oil
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey Fragrance Oil
- Lavender Fragrance Oil
- Liquid Soap Dye
- Soap Molds
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Cutting Board, Scale, Microwave, Microwave-Safe Bowls, Large Knife, Rubbing Alcohol.
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. Also, prepare a bottle of rubbing alcohol and place a sprayer on top. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Weight out and cut up melt and pour soap base. Microwave in 30 second bursts, until melted.
- Add fragrance oil of choice, stir.
- Add coloring of choice, stir.
- Pour melted soap base into mold(s).
- Let completely harden before removing from molds.
Your melt and pour soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 2 Pounds
- Time to Make:
- 3 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Citrus Sparkle Melt and Pour Soap Making Kit
Loofah Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Ribbon Candy Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Rocket Pop Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Cranberry Swirl Melt and Pour Soap Kit