Soap Making Kits
Cranberry Swirl Melt and Pour Soap Kit
(You save )
Create a swirled melt and pour soap with Ice Kissed Berries Fragrance Oil from Nature's Garden! This fragrance fun MP soap kit comes with everything you need to make your own soap along with complete instructions!
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our cranberry swirl MP soap:
Here's what you'll get in this soap starter kit:
- Ice Kissed Berries Fragrance Oil
- Clear Melt & Pour Soap
- FUN Soap Colorant - Black Oxide
- FUN Soap Colorant - Tomato Red
- New Diamond Dust Mica Powder
- Clear Bullet Bottles
- Fine Mist Sprayers
- Basic Circle Mold
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoons, Rubbing Alcohol, Knife, Cutting Board, Microwave, Scale.
- Weigh out your melt and pour soap base. You will need small mixing bowls. To each bowl, add 175 grams of the clear melt and pour soap base, cutting it into small pieces before adding it to the bowl.
- Next, melt the first bowl soap base in the microwave in 30-second intervals until the soap is in a fluid state. Do the same with the second bowl of MP soap base.
- To the first bowl, add the red and black soap colorants and 5 grams of the Ice Kissed Berries Fragrance Oil. Stir to blend the ingredients. To the second bowl, add the Diamond Dust Mica and 5 grams of the Ice Kissed Cranberries Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Place the basic circle mold in front of you. Pour both melted soap bases simultaneously into the first cavity of the soap mold. Then, fill the second cavity in the same manner. Finally, fill the third cavity. Spray each cavity to release any air bubbles.
- Allow the soap to set up completely. Remove it from the mold.
Your soap is ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 3 Bars of Soap
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Golden Sunshine Melt and Pour Soap Making Kit
Loofah Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Ribbon Candy Melt and Pour Soap Kit
Rocket Pop Melt and Pour Soap Kit