Soap Making Kits
Citrus Sparkle Melt and Pour Soap Making Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Citrus Sparkle Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Clear Soap Base
- Citrus Sparkle Fragrance Oil
- Diamond Dust Mica
- Soap Mold
- Soap Colorant
- Cocktail Umbrellas
- Spray Bottle
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Cutting Board, Microwave, Scale, Mixing Bowl, Mixing Spoon, Rubbing Alcohol, Knife.
- Prepare your ice cubes. Cut one slab of the clear soap base into cubes. Place the cubes into the square loaf mold. You want to make sure some of them are popping out of the top.
- Next, weigh out and melt 650 grams of the clear MP soap base. Melt the soap in the microwave in 30- second bursts until it is in a fluid state. Alternatively, you can melt the soap using a double boiler.
- Now, add 25 drops of the Eye Poke Orange FUN Soap Colorant and 20 grams of the Citrus Sparkle Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Carefully, pour the soap into the mold. Make sure you do not pour the soap directly over the ice cubes that will pop out of the top of the soap. Spray the soap with alcohol to release any air bubbles. Allow the soap to set up.
- Once the soap has set up, lightly dust the top with the Diamond Dust Mica.
- Slice the soap into 7 pieces. Then, place a cocktail umbrella in each slice.
Your melt and pour soap is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 3 1/2 Pounds
- Time to Make:
- 2 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying