Mimosas Bath Fizzies Kit
(You save )
Have you ever wanted to make your own bath fizzies? Try our Mimosa Bath Fizzies Kit! This kit provides everything you need to bath bombs at home. You'll be able to make these fragrance fun bath bombs that everyone is going to love. This bath fizzy kit is great for gift giving, or for your own personal use. Complete instructions are included, so it is ideal for both those with experience and beginners.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Mimosa Bath Fizzies:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Citric Acid
- Baking Soda
- Beachside Mimosa Fragrance Oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Orange Flare Colorant
- Terracotta Twinkle Mica
- Yellow Blast Colorant
- 24K Gold Mica
- Champagne Bottle Embed Mold
- Bullet Bottle w/ Sprayer
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Deep Mixing Bowl, Small Bowls (2), Mixing Spoon, Scale, Gloves, Wax Paper, Isopropyl Alcohol, Paintbrush, Witch Hazel, Sifter (optional).
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe. Note: Once you use plastic or silicone bowls or utensils that come into contact with fragrance oil, they should not be used for food contact ever again.
- Prepare your witch hazel. Fill your 4 oz bullet bottle with the witch hazel. Place a sprayer on top.
- In the deep mixing bowl, weigh out 150 grams baking soda and 75 grams citric acid. Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl; mix this thoroughly. You will need to break up any clumps in the mixture. You can optionally run the ingredients through a sifter.
- To the same bowl, add your powdered colorants. Mix just a pinch of the Terracotta Twinkle Mica, Orange Flare Colorant, and Yellow Blast Colorant. Mix. Set this bowl aside, for now.
- Next, in a small bowl, add 3 grams of the Beachside Mimosa Fragrance Oil and 3 grams of the Polysorbate 80. Stir.
- Add the fragrance oil mixture to the bowl containing the powders. Again, mix.
- Slowly spray mixture with witch hazel, mix mixture, and continue spritzing with witch hazel until the mixture feels like crumbly dough or wet sand consistency. Be very careful not to spray too much witch hazel into your mixture or it will over-activate the citric acid.
- Fill each cavity of your champagne bottle mold. You want to press the mixture into the mold, packing it well.
- Allow the mixture to set up. Ours took a couple of hours to set up. However, depending on your environment, this can take up to 24 hours.
- Remove the bath fizzies from the mold. Place them on a piece of wax paper.
- Prepare your paint. Mix about 1/16 tsp of the 24K Gold Mica with a very small amount of alcohol. You want to achieve a paint-like consistency.
- Use a paintbrush to paint each bottle's cork with the gold paint. Allow the paint to dry completely.
- You will have enough ingredients to repeat this recipe two more times.
Your bath fizzies are now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 11 Bath Fizzies
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Almost Autumn Bath Fizzies Kit
Royal Cherries Jubilee Bath Fizzies Making Kit
Stargazing Bath Bombs Kit
Beachside Mimosa Fragrance Oil
Now: Starting at $3.14+
Bubble Bath Kit