Royal Cherries Jubilee Bath Fizzies Making Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Royal Cherries Jubilee Bath Fizzies:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Citric Acid
- Baking Soda
- Arrowroot Powder
- Coconut Oil 76
- Royal Cherries Jubilee Fragrance Oil
- Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant
- Stainless Steel Scoop
- Diamond Dust Mica
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls (2), Mixing Spoon, Scale, Gloves, Wax Paper, Sifter (optional).
- Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe. Note: Once you use plastic or silicone bowls or utensils come into contact with fragrance oil, they should not be used for food contact ever again.
- Weigh out the 105 grams of Coconut Oil 76 in a microwave safe bowl. Then, melt this down into a liquid form. Set aside.
- In the large mixing bowl, weigh out the baking soda, citric acid, and baking soda. Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl; mix this thoroughly. You will need to break up any clumps in the mixture. You can optionally run the ingredients through a sifter.
- Carefully pour the coconut oil and the Royal Cherries Jubilee Fragrance Oil over your dry ingredients. Mix incorporating the liquid Coconut Oil 76 into the dry ingredient mixture.
- Next, divide the mixture into two equal portions.
- In the first bowl, place 5 drops of the FUN Soap Colorant Tomato Red. Mix this thoroughly with your hands. The second bowl will remain white.
- Once again, grab your large mixing bowl. Carefully place the white mixture right in the center of the bowl. Place one half of the red mixture on the right side of the bowl and the other half on the left side of the bowl. Press the mixture firmly into the bowl to pack it in place. When you finish your bowl should look similar to a tub of Neapolitan ice cream.
- Next, prepare a piece of wax paper in your work area. You will want to place it where it can sit for 24 hours to harden undisturbed.
- Using your stainless steel scoop, start to scoop the bath fizzy mixture. Start on one side of the bowl and work across to the other side. This will allow you to get both colors in one scoop. Once your scoop is full, gently push any fizzy left on the sides into the scoop. Release the scoop onto the wax paper. Repeat this process until you have used all of your mixture.
- Lightly dust each scoop with a very small amount of Diamond Dust Mica Pigment.
- Do not move or use for 24 hours, to allow for full setup. Do not try to stack the scoops onto one another, this will cause the scoops to break apart.
Your bath fizzies is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 11 Bath Fizzies
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying