Apple Bath Fizzies Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Apple Bath Bombs:
Here's what you'll get in this bath fizzy starter kit:
- Apple Mango Cider Fragrance Oil
- Baking Soda
- Citric Acid
- Red Colorant
- Silicone Apple Mold
- Bullet Bottle
- Sprayer Lid
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Deep Mixing Bowl, Mixing Spoon, Scale, Gloves, Sifter (optional), Witch Hazel
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe. Note: Once you use plastic or silicone bowls or utensils that come into contact with fragrance oil, they should not be used for food contact ever again.
- Prepare your witch hazel. Fill your 4 oz bullet bottle with the witch hazel. Place a sprayer on top.
- In the deep mixing bowl, weigh out 90 grams of baking soda and 45 grams citric acid. Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl; mix this thoroughly. You will need to break up any clumps in the mixture. You can optionally run the ingredients through a sifter.
- To the same bowl, add about 25-30 drops of the Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant. Using gloved hands, fully mix the ingredients.c
- Next, in a small bowl, add 3 grams of the Apple Mango Cider Fragrance Oil. Add the fragrance oil mixture to the bowl containing the powdered ingredients. Again, mix.
- Slowly spray mixture with witch hazel, mix mixture, and continue spritzing with witch hazel until the mixture feels like crumbly dough or wet sand consistency. Be very careful not to spray too much witch hazel into your mixture or it will over-activate the citric acid.
- Fill each cavity of your apple mold. You want to press the mixture into the mold, packing it well.
- Allow the mixture to set up. Ours took a couple of hours to set up. However, depending on your environment, this can take up to 24 hours.
- Remove the bath fizzies from the mold. Package them right away. With the Apple Bath Fizzies Kit, you will have enough ingredients to create this recipe five times.
- No Recipes Found
- 50 mini bath bombs
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying