Pumpkin Bath Melts Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Bath Melts:
Here's what's included in your kit:
Cocoa Butter Golden Natural
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Sugared Pumpkin Delight Fragrance Oil
Pumpkin Seed Powder
Diamond Dust Pigment
24K Gold Mica Pigment
Silicone Mini Pumpkins Mold
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Pots (2- for double boiler), Spatula, Stovetop
First, clean & sanitize your work area. Also, do the same with your mold and utensils. It is suggested that you wear protective clothing and a hair net when preparing this recipe.
- In a pot, weigh out the butters, beeswax, and oils.
- Use a double boiler to melt the butters, oils, and beeswax.
- Once the ingredients have melted, add the fragrance oil, pumpkin powder, and both micas.
- Next, pour the melted mixture into the silicone pumpkin mold.
- Allow the melts to set up a bit. You want them to have a film on top before moving them. Then, move them to the freezer.
- After about 30 minutes, remove the melts from the freezer. Finally, pop them out of the mold.
- Your pumpkin bath melts are now ready to use. Place one melt under your warm running bath water. Use caution as bath melts will make your tub very slippery. Also, we do not recommend shipping these to your customers in hotter temperatures, bath melts will melt just simply with skin contact due to body heat.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.
- No Recipes Found
- 12 bath melts
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?