Candle Making Kits
Granulated Wax Melts Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Granulated Wax Melts:
Here's what you'll get in this wax tarts kit:
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Lilac Fragrance Oil
- A Thousand Dreams Fragrance Oil
- Vanilla Cotton Fragrance Oil
- Pomegranate Pomelo Martini Fragrance Oil
- Nature Friendly Liquid Dye- Red
- Nature Friendly Liquid Dye- Blue
- 4 oz Low Profile PET Jars
- 78/400 Lids
- Disposable Pipette
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Sealable Plastic Bag
- Weigh out 456 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax. Divide it into 4 equal portions. Place each portion in its own plastic sealable bag. We found the gallon size to work best.
- To each bag, add 12 grams of the fragrance oil. Each bag should use its own fragrance oil.
- Finally add 1-5 drops of the Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye in your choice of color. You can also mix the blue and red colors to achieve a purple color.
- Seal each bag completely. Knead and massage the bag to blend the ingredients.
- Once the wax is blended with the liquid colorant and fragrance oil, scoop it into the jars.
- Place a lid on each jar.
- No Recipes Found
- 4 jars
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying