Candle Making Kits
Lavender Champagne Wax Melts Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Lavender Champagne Wax Melts:
Here's what you'll get in this wax tarts kit:
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Lavender Champagne Fragrance Oil
- Clamshell Containers
- Luscious Lavender Colorant
- Diamond Dust Mica Powder
- New 24K Gold Mica Powder
- Whole Dried Lavender
- Complete Instructions
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Pouring Pot, Thermometer, Pot (for double boiler), Mixing Spoon, Mixing Bowl, 1/8 Measuring Teaspoon, 1/4 Measuring Cup.
- Weight out 454 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax. Also, add a small amount of the Luscious Lavender Colorant. We used less than 1/8 teaspoon. Using a double boiler, melt the wax to 195F. Stir to ensure that the colorant is fully blended.
- Allow the temperature of the wax to drop to 180F. Add 45 grams of the Lavender Champagne Fragrance Oil.
- Let the temperature drop to about 140F. Pour the wax into 7 clamshell containers. You will want to leave about ¼” at the top. This will allow room for the whole lavender.
- You will need ¼ cup of the whole lavender. Sprinkle the lavender over the wax in each clamshell container.
- Prepare your mica. In a small mixing bowl, add 1/8 teaspoon of the Diamond Dust Mica and 1/8 teaspoon of the 24K Gold Mica. Lightly dust the tops of each clamshell container with the mica.
- Once the clamshells have set up completely, close the containers and allow them to cure for at least 48 hours before using. To use your wax melts, pop out and place one of the cubes into your wax burner.
Your wax melts are ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 7 Wax Melts
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love