Candle Making Kits
Christmas Fir Wax Melts Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Christmas Fir Wax Melts:
Here's what you'll get in this wax tarts kit:
Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
Christmas Fir Fragrance Oil
Spruce Green Color Block
24K Gold Mica
Power Pink Colorant
Midnight Skies Mica
Terracotta Twinkle Mica
Christmas Tree and Bulbs Embed Mold
Pouring Pot (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Thermometer (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Isopropyl Alcohol, 4 small Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoons, Paint Brush (optional), Pot (for double boiler)
- Weigh out 90 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax in a pouring pot. Shred a small amount of a Spruce Green Color Block into the wax or use three drops of the Nature Friendly Forest Green Liquid Candle Dye. Use a double boiler to melt the wax to 195F. Stir occasionally as the wax is melting and once it has melted to ensure the ingredients are fully blended.
- Allow the temperature to drop to 180F. Add 9 grams of the Christmas Fir Fragrance Oil. Stir to blend the ingredients.
- Allow the temperature to drop to 145F. Pour the wax into the Christmas Tree and Bulbs Embed Mold. Allow to set up before removing them from the mold.
- Prepare your micas. In your small mixing bowls, add one color to each bowl. You will just need a very small amount of each color. Then, mix it with about twice as much alcohol. Stir. You want to achieve a paint consistency. Note: If your mixture is too thin, simply wait for some of the alcohol to evaporate or add more mica. If your mixture is too thick, simply add more alcohol.
- Paint each tree using a paint brush or your finger with gloved hands. We used gold for the base of the three and the star. We painted our bulbs various colors.
- Allow the mica to dry completely. Allow the wax melts to cure before using.
- No Recipes Found
- 27 Wax Melts
- Time to Make:
- 1 hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love