Candle Making Kits
Peppered Pumpkin Melt Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Peppered Pumpkin Wax Melts:
Here's what you'll get in this wax tart starter kit:
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Peppered Pumpkin Fragrance Oil
- Tangereine Tango Mica
- Iridescent Radiance Purple Mica
- Silicone Mini Pumpkin Molds
Other Ingredients You'll Need:
Pot (for double boiler), Mixing Spoon, Small Bowl, Scale, Pouring Pot (sold separately), Thermometer (sold separately)
- Weigh out 180 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax. Place it in your pouring pot. Using a double boiler, melt the wax to 195F. Remove it from the heat.
- Add about 1 gram of the Tangerine Tango Mica. Stir.
- When the temperature has dropped to 180F, add 17 grams of the Peppered Pumpkin Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- When the temperature drops to 165F, pour the melted wax into your silicone pumpkin mold.
- Once the wax has set up, remove it from the mold.
- Dust with the iridescent mica.
- Allow the melts to cure for at least 3 days before using in your wax warmer.
- No Recipes Found
- 12 Wax Tarts
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying