Fizzy Bath Salts Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Fizzy Bath Salts:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Citric Acid
- Baking Soda
- Epsom Salt
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)
- Mai Tai Fragrance Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Red Soap Dye
- Yellow Soap Dye
- 8 oz Jars
- White Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Deep Mixing Bowls (3), Small Mixing Bowl, Mixing Spoon, Gloves, Face Mask
- We recommend wearing gloves and a face mask while preparing this recipe. Also, clean and sanitize your area as well as the equipment that you will be using.
- You will need three deep mixing bowls. In each bowl, weigh out 230 grams of the baking soda, 115 grams Epsom Salt, and 34 grams of the Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI). Mix the contents of each bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, add 5 grams of the Mai Tai Fragrance Oil and 5 grams of the Sweet Almond Oil. Add the oils to the first bowl containing the powders. Mix. Repeat this process, adding 5 grams of the Mai Tai Fragrance Oil and 5 grams of Sweet Almond Oil to the remaining two bowls. Mix the contents of each bowl.
- One bowl will remain white in color. To the second bowl, add 15 drops of the Yellow Da Bomb Soap Dye and 3 drops of the Yellow Da Bomb Soap Dye. To the third bowl, add 25 drops of the Red Da Bomb Soap Dye. Mix the contents of each bowl using gloved hands.
- With clean and dry gloved hands, add 115 grams of the Citric Acid to each bowl.
- Add the mixture to the jars. Begin with the orange color mixture. Fill each of the seven jars one-third of the way full. Then, add the yellow mixture, filling the jars until each is two-thirds full. Finally, fill the remainder of the jars with the white colored mixture.
- Place a lid on each jar. They are now ready to use.
To use your fizzy bath salts, simply place a couple of scoops under your warm bathwater.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.
- No Recipes Found
- 7 jars
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love