Candle Making Kits
Lemon Vanilla Shimmer Snap Bar Kit - Wax Tart Melt Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Snap Bars:
Here's what you'll get in this wax tart starter kit:
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Sunflower Color Block
- Break Bar Mold
- Diamond Dust Mica Pigment
- Lemon Vanilla Shimmer Fragrance Oil
Other Ingredients You'll Need: Pouring Pot, Thermometer, Mixing Spoon, Scale, Pot (for double boiler).
- First, we will prepare the yellow-colored wax. Use a double boiler to melt 10 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax. Also, add a very small amount of the sunflower color block. Stir. You will use less than a gram of the block. You are looking to achieve a bright lemon yellow color.
- Allow the temperature to drop to about 150F. At this time, use a pipette to drizzle the wax into the break bar mold in a zig-zag pattern. Allow the wax to set up.
- Weigh out and melt 150 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax using a double boiler. Once melted, add 15 grams of the Lemon Vanilla Shimmer Fragrance Oil. Allow the temperature to drop to 150F. Pour the wax into the mold. Allow the wax to set up.
- Once the wax has set up, remove it from the mold. Lightly, dust the wax with the Diamond Dust Mica. If you have purchased the kit to create this recipe, you will be able to make this recipe three times.
Your wax brittle melts are ready to use! Simply break a piece or two in your wax burner and enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 3 Break Bars
- Time to Make:
- 1 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying