Candle Making Kits
Marshmallow Caramel Scoopable Wax Tart Melt Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Scoopable Wax:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Nature's Garden 100% Soy Wax
- Sweet Almond Oil
- 6 Candle Jars with Lids
- Cappuccino Color Block
- Titanium Dioxide
- Marshmallow Caramel Swirl Fragrance Oil
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Pouring Pot, Thermometer, Mixing Spoons (2), Mixing Bowls (2), Scale, Pot (for double boiler), Decorating Bag w/ decorating tip (optional),Plastic Wrap (optional), Scissors (optional).
- First, weigh out 8 ounces of the NG 100% Soy Wax. Add the candle wax to your pouring pot along with about one gram of the Nature Friendly Cappuccino Color Block. Melt the wax using a double boiler to 185F. Stir occasionally as the wax is melting.
- Once the wax has melted, add 2 ounces of the Marshmallow Caramel Swirl Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Next, weigh out and add 12 ounces of the Sweet Almond Oil to the pouring pot. Once again, stir.
- Pour the melted wax into a mixing bowl. Allow the wax to cool and thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Next, we will prepare the white wax. So, to a clean pouring pot, weigh out and melt 8 ounces of the NG 100% Soy Wax to 185F.
- When the wax has reached 185F, add 2 ounces of the Marshmallow Caramel Swirl Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Weigh out 12 ounces of the Sweet Almond Oil and add 4 grams of the titanium dioxide. Stir. Then, add it to the pouring pot. Once again, stir.
- Pour the contents of the pouring pot into the second mixing bowl. Once again allow this wax to cool and thicken.
- Once the wax cools, you are ready to place it in the jars. Stir the wax once again. You can either simply scoop the wax into the jars and layer it or pipe it into the jars. If you would like to pipe the wax, there are a couple of ways you can add the wax to your decorating bag. You can simply place the caramel wax on one side of the bag and the white on the other. However, since the consistency of this wax is slightly softer than a frosting, we placed ours in plastic wrap first. To do this, place a piece of plastic wrap in front of you horizontally. Place some of the caramel colored wax on one side and the white on the other side. Pull the plastic wrap together wrapping it as if you were folding a burrito. Trim one end and drop the open end down into the piping bag.
- Pipe the wax into the jars in a circular motion until you reach the top of the jar. Place a lid on the jar.
- Allow the wax to cure for at least 48 hours before using. Simply place a scoop of the wax in your wax burner to use.
Your scoopable wax is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 1 1/2 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love