Candle Making Kits
Wax Tart Kit
(You save )
Our clamshell wax tart making kit allows you to make your own highly scented wax tarts just like the professionals sell. You can explore your creativity to create a wide range of different scented clamshell wax tarts. We custom build each clamshell wax tart kit to include everything you'll need to make four scented clamshell wax tarts, including the recipe and instructions.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Clamshell Wax Tarts:
Our Joy Wax candle making kit contains:
- Pillar of Bliss Wax
- Apple Cinnamon Fragrance Oil
- Vanilla Bean Fragrance Oil
- Red Liquid Candle Dye
- Yellow Liquid Candle Dye
- Clamshell Containers
- Disposable Pipettes
- Complete Instructions
Other Ingredients You'll Need: Stainless Steel Spoon, Stove, Paper Bowls (2), Toothpick, Melting Container.
- Place 1 lb of wax into your melting container.
- Melt wax over low heat on the stove until the wax is completed melted.
- Get your four empty clamshells ready.
- Pour 1/2 of the melted wax into a paper bowl. With a pipette, start by adding 1 drop of red liquid candle dye; add more if desired. Please note: A little bit of candle dye goes a long way. You can always add more dye to the melted wax, but you cannot take it away.
- Add 1 oz of Apple Cinnamon Original fragrance oil to the melted wax. Stir. (Keep remaining melted wax on stove at a low temp setting.)
- Bend the side of the paper bowl to make a pour spout, and quickly pour the melted wax into two clamshells. Do not move the clamshells until the wax has completely hardened and set up.
- Pour the other half of the melted wax into a paper bowl. Using a pipette, add 1 drop of yellow liquid candle dye. Continue this step until you have reached the yellow color you are looking for. Please note: A little bit of candle dye goes a long way. You can always add more dye to the melted wax, but you cannot take it away.
- Add 1 oz of Vanilla Bean fragrance oil to the melted wax. Stir.
- Bend the side of the paper bowl to make a pour spout. Quickly pour the melted wax into two clamshells. Do not move the clamshells until the wax has completely hardened and set up.
To Use Your Tarts:
Break off chunks of the clamshell tart and place them into a tart warmer and fill your room with the wonderful aromas of Apple Cinnamon and Vanilla Bean!
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Clamshell Tarts
- Time to Make:
- 1/2 Hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Lemon Vanilla Shimmer Snap Bar Kit - Wax Tart Melt Kit
Marshmallow Caramel Scoopable Wax Tart Melt Kit
Stainless Steel Wax Tart Mold
Snowflake Wax Melts Kit
Pineapple Wax Melts Kit