Soap Making Kits
Waffles MP Soap Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Waffles MP Soap:
Here's what you'll get in this soap starter kit:
- Apple Pecan Pancakes Fragrance Oil
- Clear Melt & Pour Soap
- Goat's Milk Melt & Pour Soap
- FUN Soap Colorant - Yellow Oxide
- FUN Soap Colorant - Orange Oxide
- Da Bomb Soap Dye- Yellow
- Da Bomb Soap Dye- Red
- Vanilla White Color Stabilizer
- Clear Bullet Bottle
- Fine Mist Sprayer
- Waffles Mold
- Rectangles Mold
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoons, Rubbing Alcohol, Knife, Cutting Board, Microwave, Scale.
- Weigh out and melt 330 grams of the goat’s milk soap base. Once melted, add 16 grams of the Apple Pecan Pancakes Fragrance Oil, 16 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer, 10 drops of the yellow oxide FUN Soap Colorant, and 2 drops of the orange oxide FUN Soap Colorant.
- Place your waffle mold in front of you and pour the melted soap into each cavity of the mold. Spray with alcohol to release any air bubbles in the soap. Allow the soap to set up before removing it from the mold.
- While you are waiting for your soap to set up, prepare the butter. Weigh out and melt 60 grams of the goat’s milk soap base. Once melted add 2 drops of the yellow Da Bomb Soap Dye and 3 grams of the Apple Pecan Pancakes Fragrance Oil. Pour this soap into the rectangles mold. Spray with alcohol and let the soap set up.
- Once the soap has set up remove it from the mold. Cut the soap to create six squares that resemble slices of butter.
- Create the syrup. Weigh out and melt 150 grams of the clear soap base. Once melted add 7 grams of the Apple Pecan Pancakes Fragrance Oil, 6 drops yellow Da Bomb Soap Dye, 1 drop orange oxide FUN Soap Colorant, and 3 drops Red Da Bomb Soap Dye.
- Next, we will put every thing together. Place your waffle soaps on a paper plate or wax paper. Drizzle each waffle with the syrup-colored soap. Place a piece of the soap butter on top of each waffle. The syrup-colored soap will act as a glue to hold it in place.
- No Recipes Found
- 3 Bars of Soap
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying