Usage & Recommendations
Making our Cinnamon Swirl MP Soap:
Here's what you'll get in this soap starter kit:
Goat Milk SudsNGlo Melt and Pour Soap Base
Vanilla Cinnamon Fragrance Oil
Vanilla White Color Stabilizer
Basic Rectangle Mold
Coffee Shoppe Mica
Glistening Garnet Mica
8 oz Bullet Bottle
24/410 White Fine Mist Sprayer
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoons, Scale, Isopropyl Alcohol, Jute Cord
- You will need two mixing bowls. To each of your bowls, add 98 grams of the Goat Milk SudsNGlo MP Soap base. Set these aside, for now.
- Prepare the colorant. In a small mixing bowl, add a couple teaspoons of the isopropyl alcohol along with a very small pinch of the Coffee Shoppe Mica and an even smaller amount of the Glistening Garnet Mica. Stir to blend. Set this aside, for now.
- In another small mixing bowl, add 8 grams of the Vanilla Cinnamon Fragrance Oil. Set aside, for now.
- In another small mixing bowl, add 8 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer. Set aside, for now.
- Next, using a microwave or double boiler, melt the MP soap bases.
- To one bowl, add 4 grams of the fragrance oil and 4 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer.
- To the second bowl, add 4 grams of the fragrance oil and 4 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer along with the colorant you prepared.
- Simultaneously, pour both melted soap bases into the mold. Divide the soap equally between the 3 cavities of the mold.
- Spray the soap with alcohol to release any air bubbles. Allow the soap to set up completely before moving on.
- Next, weigh out and melt 195 grams of the Goat Milk SudsNGlo MP Soap Base.
- Once melted, add 9 grams of the Vanilla Cinnamon Fragrance Oil and 9 grams of the Vanilla White Color Stabilizer.
- Spray your previous set up soap layer with alcohol. Pour the melted soap directly on top of your previous layer. Once again, spray with isopropyl alcohol.
- Allow the soap to set up before removing it from the mold.
- Optionally, you can tie jute cord around a few cinnamon sticks. Then, tie it around the soap for decoration.
- No Recipes Found
- 3 Bars of Soap
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying