Usage & Recommendations
Making our Royal MP Soap:
Here's what you'll get in this soap starter kit:
- Shea Butter SudsNGlo Melt and Pour Soap Base
- Royal Cherries Jubilee Fragrance Oil
- Vanilla White Color Stabilizer
- Red Hot Mica
- Blissful Blue Colorant
- Diamond Dust Mica
- Cocoa Powder
- 2 Soap Molds
- Clear Bullet Bottle
- Fine Mist Sprayer
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Cutting Board, Knife, Scale, Microwave, Isopropyl Alcohol, Mixing Spoons, Paint Brushes, Small Mixing Bowls
Weigh out 320 grams of the Shea Butter SudsNGlo Melt and Pour Soap. Cut it into small pieces. Place it in a deep mixing bowl.
Melt the soap in the microwave in 30-second intervals until the soap base is in a fluid state. Stir in between each 30-second burst.
Add 16 grams of the Royal Cherries Jubilee Fragrance Oil and 16 grams Vanilla White Color Stabilizer. Stir.
Pour the soap into each cavity of both soap molds. Spray each of the cavities with alcohol to release any air bubbles.
Once the soap has setup, remove it from the molds.
Prepare your colors as listed below. You will paint each soap with a mica and alcohol mixture. We mixed our colors in portion cups, but you can also use very small mixing bowls.
Note: since we are adding the powder by volume you may need to adjust the mixture a bit. If you find your mixture is too thick, add a few more drops of alcohol. If the mixture is too thin, simply wait until some of the alcohol evaporates.
- Gold: ⅛ tsp 24K Gold MIca and ½ tsp alcohol
- Red: ⅛ tsp Red Hot Mica, 1/16 tsp Power Pink Colorant, and ½ tsp alcohol
- Blue: ⅛ tsp Blissful Blue Colorant and ½ tsp alcohol
- Skin Tone: ⅛ tsp Diamond Dust, Cocoa Powder, and ½ tsp alcohol
The skin tone color will depend on how dark you want it. Start with the smallest amount you can and add more cocoa powder to achieve darker shades.
7. Once your colors are mixed, you are ready to paint your soap. Begin by painting the suit. Paint the bow ties, pocket squares, and lapels of each suit with the blue color. Paint the buttons with the gold paint. Let everything dry and the paint a second coat, if needed.
8.Now, paint the dress. Paint each necklace bead gold. Paint each rose with the red mixture. Paint the skin tone. Allow everything to dry. Repeat, if necessary. Once dry, your soap is ready to use.
- No Recipes Found
- 3 Bars of Soap
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying