Herbal Body Butter Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Herbal Body Butter:
Here's what's included in your kit:
Christmas Cocktails Fragrance Oil
Cocoa Butter Deodorized
Coconut Oil 76
Sweet Almond Oil
Vitamin E Oil
Cranberry Fruit Powder
Comfrey Leaf Cut and Sifted
Dandelion Leaf Cut and Sifted
4 oz White Double Wall Jars
70/400 White Straight Lids
- Create your infusion. To your fillable tea bags, add 23 grams Comfrey Leaf and 23 grams Dandelion Leaf. Tie the string of the tea bag so that it seals the bag.
- In a small pot, add 320 grams Sweet Almond Oil and place the tea bags in the pot.
- In a larger pot, add a few inches of water and place on a low setting on your stove top. Place the smaller pot inside the larger pot to create a double boiler.
- Place a lid on the smaller pot. Heat the mixture for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to come to room temperature.
- Remove the tea bags, squeeze each one over the pot of oil to ensure there isn’t any excess oil.
- While you are waiting for your infusion to cool, weigh out 150 grams mango, 150 grams shea butter, 300 coconut oil 76,, and 110 grams cocoa butter. Begin melting them using a double boiler. Add the infused oil. Stir occasionally as the mixture is heating.
- Next, once the oils are melted, remove them from the heat. Add 3 grams cranberry fruit powder and 10 grams arrowroot powder. Stir until fully dispersed. Transfer them to your mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add 20 grams Christmas Cocktails Fragrance Oil and 10 grams vitamin E oil. Stir.
- Use the hand mixer to whip the body butter for about 5 minutes. You will want to whip it about every 15 minutes until it has set up. In between each mix, you can place the body butter in the refrigerator to expedite the cooling process.
- Scoop the body butter into your jars. Place a lid on each jar.
Your body butter is ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 8 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 2 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love