Sugar Plum Body Butter Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our sugar plum body whip:
Here's what you'll get in this wax tart starter kit:
- Sugar Plums & Figs Fragrance Oil
- Coconut Oil 76
- Avocado Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Vitamin E Oil
- Luscious Lavender Colorant
- New Diamond Dust Mica Powder
- 4 ounce Clear Low Profile Jar
- White Straight Smooth Lid
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Pots (for double boiler), Mixing Spoons, Hand Mixer.
- First, using a double boiler, weigh out and melt the shea butter, coconut oil 76, avocado oil, and cocoa butter deodorized. As the oils are melting, stir occasionally.
- Next, once the oils are melted, remove them from the heat. Transfer them to your mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add the lavender colorant, Diamond Dust mica, vitamin E oil, and the Sugar Plums and Figs Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Allow the mixture to set up. As the mixture is cooling, use the hand mixer to whip the body butter. You will want to whip it about every 15 minutes until it has set up.
- Scoop the body butter into your jars. Place a lid on each jar.
Your body whip is ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 1 hour
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love