Black Raspberry Vanilla DIY Body Butter Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Black Raspberry Vanilla Body Butter:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Cocoa Butter
- Shea Butter
- Grapeseed Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Black Raspberry Vanilla Fragrance Oil
- 4 Clear 4 ounce Jars with Lids
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Stainless Steel Spoon, Stovetop, Melting Pot, Stick Blender.
- Weigh out all of your butters, grapeseed oil, and the apricot kernel oil.
- Begin melting the butters and weighed out grapeseed oil and apricot kernel oil using the double boiler method. Heat until completely melted. Be careful not to get your oils too hot, or you can ruin them.
- Once melted, remove from heat source and add the Vitamin E Oil and Black Raspberry Vanilla Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and set over another bowl filled with ice to cool faster, or cover and set in refrigerator to cool.
- As it cools the mixture will become thicker. Every 20 minutes or so, use a hand mixer, and whip the butter for several minutes. Place the mixture back into the fridge or over the ice bowl each time for cooling/thickening purposes. The mixture will begin to get thicker each time you mix. It will start to look like whipped butter.
- Once the butter has solidified all the way and is no longer runny, spoon it into your 4 oz. jars and you are finished!
Your body butter is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Jars
- Time to Make:
- 2 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love