Galaxy Bubble Bath Scoops Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Galaxy Bubble Scoops:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA)
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Baking Soda
- Cream of Tartar
- Corn Starch
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Moon Dust Fragrance Oil
- Diamond Dust Mica
- Ultramarine Blue FUN Soap Colorant
- Ultramarine Violet FUN Soap Colorant
- Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant
- Stainless Steel Scoop
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Mixing Bowls, Mixing Spoon, Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Mat, Scale, Sifter (optional).
- Clean and sanitize your workstation and all of your utensils. It is suggested that you wear gloves, an apron, a face mask, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Begin by preparing the dry ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, add your baking soda, SLSA, cream of tartar, and cornstarch. Mix well. As you are mixing, use your hands to break up any clumps in the mixture. Optionally, you can use of a sifter to remove clumps when adding ingredients.
- In a second bowl, weigh out and mix the wet ingredients. Blend the vegetable glycerin and Moon Dust Fragrance Oil.
- Next, add your wet ingredients to the bowl containing the dry ingredients. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together. Keep mixing until you have a dough-like consistency.
- At this time, you will need to divide the bubble bar dough into three equal portions. To each bowl, add each portion to its own bowl.
- To the first bowl, add the Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant. To the second bowl, add the Ultramarine Blue FUN Soap Colorant. Finally, to the third bowl, add the Ultramarine Violet FUN Soap Colorant. Using your hands, kneed and mix the contents of each bowl until the contents of each bowl are thoroughly and evenly blended.
- Roll the purple bubble bar dough into a ball. Place the dough in an empty bowl on the left side of the bowl. Roll the pink bubble bar dough in a ball and place it to the right of the purple dough. Finally, roll the blue dough into a ball and place it to the right of the pink dough. Press the dough into the bowl. So, when you are finished, your bowl will look similar to a container of Neapolitan ice cream.
- Next, use your stainless scoop to scoop out the dough. Start at the right side of the bowl and slide to the left to ensure that you get a little bit of each color in your scoop.
- Release the scoop on your parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Repeat this process until you use all of the bubble bar dough.
- Lightly dust each scoop with the Diamond Dust Mica Pigment. We used about ½ teaspoon total.
- Now, simply let your bubble scoops set up, completely hardening. It took our bubble bars approximately 48-72 hours to set up completely. However, the setup time will depend on the climate of your environment.
Your galaxy bubble scoops is now ready to use!
- No Recipes Found
- 15 bubble bars
- Time to Make:
- 1 hour
- Instructions Included?