Soap Making Kits
Goddess HP Soap Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Goddess HP Soap:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Sodium Hydroxide- Lye
- Goddess at Heart Fragrance Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Shea Butter
- Argan Oil
- Coconut Oil 76
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Pink Diamond Dazzle Mica
- Iridescent Radiance Purple Mica
- Silicone Loaf Mold
- In a bowl, weigh out the appropriate amounts of the Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil 76, Sunflower Oil, and Castor Oil.
- Turn your crockpot on low heat. Place all of your oils and butters into the crockpot. Heat this until all of the ingredients are in a liquid state.
- While your ingredients are melting, in separate bowls, weigh out your lye and water. Prepare your lye solution. Slowly add small amounts of the lye to the water, stirring in between the addition of the lye to the water. NEVER add the water to the lye!
- Add the lye solution to the crockpot. Stick blend until your lye solution reaches trace.
- At this time, with the crockpot on a low setting, place a lid on the pot and allow the soap to cook, stirring every 10-15 minutes. During this step, you will notice that the mixture is beginning to dry out, especially along the sides. The mixture will also take on more of a wax look. Keep periodically stirring; you want to ensure that the soap mixture is cooking evenly and the mixture doesn’t scorch.
Allow the soap to cook until you notice a mashed potato-like consistency. Typically, this takes about 1 hour.
While stirring the mixture add Pink Diamond Dazzle Mica and Goddess at Heart Fragrance Oil.
Continue to stir until everything is fully blended.
Ensure that your mold is on a flat surface. Then, scoop the wax into the mold.
Dust the top of the soap with the Iridescent Radiance Mica.
Allow your soap to cool and harden. This generally takes about 12 hours or so.
Once your soap is completely cooled and hardened, it is time to pop the soap out of the mold.
Next, cut the soap loaf. For harder bars of soap, allow soap to cure for about two weeks.
Note: If you have never made CP soap before, this kit is not recommended. Also, when making cold process soap it is imperative that you become familiar with soap making safety and procedures before preparing this recipe. If you are not familiar with soap making safety and procedures, you should not use this kit. You will also want to wear a face mask, apron, gloves, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, and close toed shoes the entire time you are preparing this recipe. You will also need to prepare a bottle of vinegar and place it close by. Any equipment used for soap making should not be used for any other purpose.
- 8 bars
- Time to Make:
- 3 Hours
- Instructions Included?