Making our Berry Cherry Bath Soak:
Here's what's included in your kit:
- Dead Sea Salt
- Baking Soda
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)
- Tipsy Berry Cherry Fragrance Oil
- Cranberry Fruit Powder
- Diamond Dust Mica Pigment
- 8 oz. Jars with Lids
Other items you will need:
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
Total Recipe Amounts:
908 grams Dead Sea Salt
250 grams Baking Soda
200 grams Citric Acid
5 grams Cranberry Fruit Powder
8 grams Tipsy Berry Cherry Fragrance Oil
1 gram Diamond Dust Mica Pigment
This recipe is best prepared in non-humid climates. Before you start, clean and sanitize your work area as well as all of your packaging materials. We also suggest wearing gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while creating this bath soak recipe.
1. In a mixing bowl, weigh out 908 grams of the coarse Dead Sea Salt. To the same bowl, add 5 grams of the Cranberry Fruit Powder, 1 gram of the Diamond Dust, and 4 grams of the Tipsy Berry Cherry Fragrance Oil. Stir to fully blend the ingredients.
2. In a second mixing bowl, add 250 grams of the Baking Soda, 200 grams Citric Acid, 25 grams Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, and 4 grams of the Tipsy Berry Cherry Fragrance Oil. Mix to blend the ingredients.
3. Next, you will need six of your 8 oz clear jars. To each jar, add some of the Dead Sea Salt mixture, filling the jar about ¼ of the way full. Then, add a layer of your powdered mixture until each jar is about halfway full. Continue to layer the ingredients until your jar is full.
4. Place a dome lid on each jar.
5. To use your bath soak, place a couple of scoops under your running bath water.
We hope that you enjoy this bath soak recipe!