Usage & Recommendations
Making our Cherry Love Candles:
Here's what you'll get in this candle starter kit:
- Golden Brands 464 Soy Wax
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Cherry Cheesecake Fragrance Oil
- 8 oz. Deep Round Tin with Lid (4)
- Nature Friendly Color Blocks - Red
- Hearts Embed Mold
- Warning Labels
- HTP Candle Wicks
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Mixing Spoon, Pots (for double boiler), Hot Glue Gun, Hot Glue Sticks, Pouring Pot, Thermometer.
1. Prepare your embeds. Weigh out and melt 40 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax to 195F. While the wax is melting, also add an ample amount of the red Color Block to achieve a red color. Stir to incorporate the color.
2. Once your wax is melted, let the temperature drop to 180F. Add 4 grams of the Cherry Cheesecake Fragrance Oil. Stir.
3. Allow the temperature to drop to 150F. Fill 16 cavities of the heart embed mold with the melted wax. Allow the hearts to setup before removing them from the mold. Set these aside, for now.
4. Prepare your tins by adhering an HTP-104 wick to the bottom center of each 8 oz tin.
5. Weigh out 580 grams of the 464 Soy Wax and melt it to 185F in a double boiler.
6. Once your wax is melted, add 46 grams of the Cherry Cheesecake Fragrance Oil. Stir.
7. Next, let the temperature drop to 110F. Pour the wax into your tins. Each tin will need 156 grams of the melted wax. Center each wick and secure it in place.
8. Allow the wax to mostly set up. It should be firm enough to ensure that your embeds will not fall into the wax, but soft enough to press your heart embed in slightly. Place four heart embeds in each candle spacing them evenly around the wick. Allow the candle to finish setting up.
9. Trim your wicks to ¼”. Place a warning label on the bottom of each tin. Place a lid on each jar and allow the candle to cure.
We hope you enjoy your Cherry Love Candles!
- No Recipes Found
- 4 Candles
- Time to Make:
- 2 hours
- Instructions Included?