Fall Air Freshener Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Fall Air Fresheners:
Our Odor Eliminating Room Spray Kit contains:
- Odor Eliminator
- Currant and Oakmoss Fragrance Oil
- Autumn Woods Fragrance Oil
- Autumn Magic Fragrance Oil
- Fresh Fallen Leaves Fragrance Oil
- Aluminum Bottles
- Sprayers (Color Varies)
- Disposable Pipettes
- Complete Instructions
Other Ingredients You'll Need: Scale, Funnel, Mixing Bowl, Mixing Spoon
- First, you will need your fine mist sprayers. Before beginning, trim each of the sprayer tubes to match the length of the aluminum bullet bottle.
- In a mixing bowl, weigh out 4 ounces of the Odor Eliminator.
- To the mixing bowl, add 4 ml of the Currant and Oakmoss Fragrance Oil using a pipette. Stir.
- You will need one of your aluminum bullet bottles. Place a funnel on the first bottle. Fill the bottle.
- Place a sprayer on your bottle.
- This kit will allow you to create four different air freshener sprays. Simply repeat this process three times using one of the remaining fragrance oils each time.
- Your air freshener is now ready to use. Shake the bottle before each use.
- No Recipes Found
- 4 bottles
- Time to Make:
- 15 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love