Onyx Frost Aroma Bead Air Fresheners Kit
Our aroma beads kit comes with everything you need to make your own aroma bead air fresheners. You will receive a full pound of aroma beads! Not only will you have enough beads for this project, you will be able to create several additional projects! Each kit includes the instructions and uses our Onyx Frost Fragrance Oil!
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Onyx Frost Aroma Bead Air Fresheners Spray:
Our Aroma Bead Kit contains:
- Onyx Frost Fragrance Oil
- Aroma Beads
- Black Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye
- Diamond Dust Mica
- 1 Silicone Mold- NOTE: Shapes Vary
- 16 oz Mason Jar
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Weigh out 225 grams of the Aroma Beads. Place them in your mason jar.
- Add 67 grams of the Onyx Frost Fragrance Oil and 1/16 tsp of the diamond dust mica. Additionally, add 1-3 drops of the black liquid candle dye. We used one drop in our air fresheners.
- Seal the jar completely. Shake to disperse the ingredients evenly.
- Allow the aroma bead mixture to set until all of the fragrance oil has been completely absorbed. This can take up to a week depending on your environment. The mixture should be dry before moving on.
- Place a 1/4-inch diameter screw head-down in the spot where you want the hole to be located. Leave the screw in during the whole cooking process.
- Place the beads in the mold. Each cavity should be about halfway full.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Place the mold in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Be very careful not to overheat.
- Remove the mold from the oven and let everything cool down completely.
- Remove the air fresheners from the mold. Remove the screws from the air freshener.
- Place a string or ribbon in each air freshener. We used strings that were about 12 inches in length.
- 6 air fresheners
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?