Onyx Frost Aroma Bead Air Fresheners Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Onyx Frost Aroma Bead Air Fresheners Spray:
Our Aroma Bead Kit contains:
- Onyx Frost Fragrance Oil
- Aroma Beads
- Black Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye
- Diamond Dust Mica
- 1 Silicone Mold- NOTE: Shapes Vary
- 16 oz Mason Jar
- Clean and sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
- Weigh out 225 grams of the Aroma Beads. Place them in your mason jar.
- Add 67 grams of the Onyx Frost Fragrance Oil and 1/16 tsp of the diamond dust mica. Additionally, add 1-3 drops of the black liquid candle dye. We used one drop in our air fresheners.
- Seal the jar completely. Shake to disperse the ingredients evenly.
- Allow the aroma bead mixture to set until all of the fragrance oil has been completely absorbed. This can take up to a week depending on your environment. The mixture should be dry before moving on.
- Place a 1/4-inch diameter screw head-down in the spot where you want the hole to be located. Leave the screw in during the whole cooking process.
- Place the beads in the mold. Each cavity should be about halfway full.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Place the mold in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Be very careful not to overheat.
- Remove the mold from the oven and let everything cool down completely.
- Remove the air fresheners from the mold. Remove the screws from the air freshener.
- Place a string or ribbon in each air freshener. We used strings that were about 12 inches in length.
- No Recipes Found
- 6 air fresheners
- Time to Make:
- 30 minutes
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love