Candle Making Kits
Falling for Fall Wax Melts Kit
(You save )
Our Falling for Fall wax melts kit allows you to create a range of different delightful wax tarts in the privacy of your own home. This handy kit comes with our Nature’s Garden Falling for Fall fragrance oil that will give your candles a unique scent that sets them apart from the rest. Whether you love making candles for your own use, to give away as gifts, or to add to your existing product line, this fall scent wax melts kit is a must have addition to your supplies.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Falling for Fall Wax Melts:
Here's what you'll get in this lotion starter kit:
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Falling for Fall Fragrance Oil
- Embed Mold - Small Leaves
- Silicone Soap Mold - 12 Mini Muffins
- New 24K Gold Mica Powder
- Glistening Garnet Mica Powder
- Sparkling Pine Mica Powder
- Lucky Penny Mica Powder
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Pouring Pot, Thermometer, Pot (for double boiler), Mixing Spoon.
- First, prepare the leaves. Use a double boiler to melt 20 grams of Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax to 195F. Add the 24K Gold mica pigment. Stir.
- Once melted, allow the temperature to drop to 180F. Add 2 grams of the Falling for Fall Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- When the temperature drops to about 150F, pour the wax into the small leaves mold.
- Repeat the above process to create the red, green, and orange leaves using the guide above to color each batch.
- Prepare the wax tart bases. Weigh out 260 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax. Using your double boiler, melt the wax to 195F.
- Allow temperature to drop to 180F. Add the Falling for Fall Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Once the temperature is at 175F, pour it into the 12 mini muffin silicone mold.
- For this step, timing is everything. Allow the bases to form a film on the top. You don’t want them to be too hard because the leaves will not stick. However, you do not want them to be so soft that the leaves sink too far into the wax. So, while the bases as still soft enough, add a leaf to each base.
- Once your wax melts have fully set up, remove them from the mold.
Your wax melts are ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 12 Wax Melts
- Time to Make:
- 3 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love
Falling for Fall Fragrance Oil
Now: Starting at $3.14+
Lemon Vanilla Shimmer Snap Bar Kit - Wax Tart Melt Kit
Marshmallow Caramel Scoopable Wax Tart Melt Kit
Lavender Champagne Wax Melts Kit
Snowflake Wax Melts Kit