Candle Making Kits
Falling for Fall Wax Melts Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Falling for Fall Wax Melts:
Here's what you'll get in this wax tart starter kit:
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Falling for Fall Fragrance Oil
- Embed Mold - Small Leaves
- Silicone Soap Mold - 12 Mini Muffins
- New 24K Gold Mica Powder
- Glistening Garnet Mica Powder
- Sparkling Pine Mica Powder
- Lucky Penny Mica Powder
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Pouring Pot, Thermometer, Pot (for double boiler), Mixing Spoon.
- First, prepare the leaves. Use a double boiler to melt 20 grams of Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax to 195F. Add the 24K Gold mica pigment. Stir.
- Once melted, allow the temperature to drop to 180F. Add 2 grams of the Falling for Fall Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- When the temperature drops to about 150F, pour the wax into the small leaves mold.
- Repeat the above process to create the red, green, and orange leaves using the guide above to color each batch.
- Prepare the wax tart bases. Weigh out 260 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax. Using your double boiler, melt the wax to 195F.
- Allow temperature to drop to 180F. Add the Falling for Fall Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Once the temperature is at 175F, pour it into the 12 mini muffin silicone mold.
- For this step, timing is everything. Allow the bases to form a film on the top. You don’t want them to be too hard because the leaves will not stick. However, you do not want them to be so soft that the leaves sink too far into the wax. So, while the bases as still soft enough, add a leaf to each base.
- Once your wax melts have fully set up, remove them from the mold.
Your wax melts are ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 12 Wax Melts
- Time to Make:
- 3 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying