Pillar of Bliss Wax
Now: $27.75 - $103.73
(You save )
Pillar of Bliss Wax by Nature's Garden is a blend of over 50% soy wax and paraffin wax that's perfect for poured votive and pillar candles. Its a great choice for a range of different candle making creations, and we especially suggest using this wax if you're making candle wax tarts because it has wonderful fragrance retention with high-quality cold and hot throw characteristics. Pillar of Bliss Wax is available in both 10 lb and 45 lb quantities, and it comes in easy-to-use granulated form.
Share this product:
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Pillar of Bliss Wax:
Directions for Use:
- Melt wax to 195 degrees and add coloring.
- Drop melted wax temperature to 180 degrees and add 1 oz of fragrance per lb of melted wax.
- Pour 3/4 of your melted wax at 175 degrees into your molds. Keep the remaining wax for your second pour.
- Allow the candles to set up at room temperature. The wax will naturally sink in the middle.
- Heat the remaining 1/4 of your wax to 165 degrees and top off your candles in order to fill in the sink holes.
- Allow candles to cool at room temperature.
- Pop the set-up candles out of the molds.
- No Recipes Found
- Wax Type:
- Blend Wax
- Container Wax:
- Tart & Votive Wax:
- Pillar Wax:
- Wax Form:
What Everyone is Saying