Candle Making Kits
Rainbow Candle Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Rainbow Candles:
Our rainbow candle making kit includes:
- Golden Brands 415 Soy Wax
- Rainbow Sherbet Fragrance Oil
- Bowtie Wick Bars
- CD Candle Wicks
- Wick Stickers
- Multi Colored 6 oz Tapered Jars
- Warning Labels
Other Ingredients You'll Need: Pot (for double boiler), Stovetop, Mixing Spoon, Pouring Pot (sold separately), Thermometer (sold separately)
- Prepare your jars. Adhere a wick to each of your 12 jars using your wick stickers.
- Weigh out 53 oz of the 415 Soy Wax.
- Using the double boiler method, melt the wax to 185F.
- Add 4 oz of the Rainbow Sherbet Fragrance Oil.
- Allow the temperature to drop to 110F.
- Pour 4.75 ounces into each of your jars.
- Use a bowtie wick jars to ensure each wick remains centered.
- Allow the candles to fully set up before trimming the wicks to ¼”
- Place a warning label on the bottom of each jar.
- Allow the candles to cure for a minimum of 48 hours before burning.
- No Recipes Found
- 12 Candles
- Time to Make:
- 1.5 Hours
- Instructions Included?