Candle Making Kits
Pumpkin Latte Candle Kit
Usage & Recommendations
Making our Pumpkin Latte Candles:
Our pumpkin latte candle making kit includes:
415 Golden Brands 100% Soy Wax
Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
Pumpkin and Cream Fragrance Oil
Orange Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye
Brown Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye
Silicone Mini Pumpkins Mold
6 oz Orange Candle Jars
CD 10 Candle Wicks
Bowtie Wick Bars
Other Ingredients You'll Need: Pot (for double boiler), Mixing Bowl, Mixing Spoon, Hand Mixer, Decorating Bag w/ Tip, Pouring Pot (Sold Separately), Thermometer (Sold Separately)
Total Recipe Amounts:
760 grams Golden Brands 415 Soy Wax
90 grams Pillar of Bliss
85 grams Pumpkin and Cream Fragrance Oil
2-3 drops Nature Friendly Orange Liquid Candle Dye
1 drop Nature Friendly Brown Liquid Candle Dye
- Prepare your embeds. Weigh out 90 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax. Place it in your pouring pot. Using a double boiler, melt the wax to 195F. Remove it from the heat.
- Add 2-3 drops of the orange Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye. Stir.
- When the temperature has dropped to 180F, add 9 grams of the Pumpkin and Cream Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- When the temperature drops to 165F, pour the melted wax into your silicone pumpkin mold.
- Once the wax has set up, remove it from the mold. Set these aside, for now.
- Prepare your jars. Use a wick sticker to adhere a CD 10 Candle Wick to each jar.
- Prepare your soy wax. Weigh out and melt 630 grams of the Golden Brands 415 Soy Wax to 185F.
- Optionally, add 1 drop of the brown Nature Friendly Liquid Candle Dye. Stir.
- Add 63 grams of the Pumpkin and Cream Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Allow the temperature to drop to about 130F. Fill each jar approximately ¾ of the way full.
- Use a wick bar to center and stabilize each wick. Allow the wax to set up.
- Weigh out and melt 130 grams of the Golden Brands 100% Soy Wax to 185F using a double boiler.
- Add 13 grams of the Pumpkin and Cream Fragrance Oil. Sitr.
- Transfer the wax to a mixing bowl. Allow the wax to cool slightly before using your hand mixing to whip the wax for about 5 minutes. Allow to cool further. Repeat this process until you have a whipped cream consistency.
- Place the wax in your decorating bag.
- Pipe the wax on the top of each candle.
- Add a pumpkin embed to each candle.
- Allow the candles to fully set up before trimming the wicks to ¼”
- Place a warning label on the bottom of each jar.
- Allow the candles to cure for a minimum of 48 hours before burning.
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Candles
- Time to Make:
- 3 Hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love