Usage & Recommendations
Making our Pumpkin Praline Candles:
Here's what you'll get in this candle starter kit:
- Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax
- Pumpkin Praline Pancakes Fragrance Oil
- 8 oz. Deep Round Tin with Lid
- Nature Friendly Color Blocks - Pumpkin
- Nature Friendly Color Blocks - Forest Green
- Pumpkin Embed Mold
- Warning Labels
- HTP Candle Wicks
- Disposable Pipettes
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need: Scale, Mixing Spoon, Knife, Pots (for double boiler), Hot Glue Gun, Hot Glue Sticks.
- Prepare your embeds. Weigh out and melt 80 grams of the Pillar of Bliss Candle Wax to 195F. While the wax is melting, also add a small amount of the Pumpkin Color Block to achieve a pumpkin orange color. Stir to incorporate the color.
- Once your wax is melted, let the temperature drop to 180F. Add 8 grams of the Pumpkin Praline Pancakes Fragrance Oil. Stir.
- Allow the temperature to drop to 150F. Fill 18 cavities of the mold with the melted wax. Allow the pumpkins to setup before removing them from the mold and placing them on a paper plate or a piece of wax paper.
- Prepare the green wax. Weigh out and melt 10 grams of the Pillar of Bliss. Also, add a small amount of the Forest Green Color Block to the wax to achieve a grass green color. Stir to incorporate the color.
- Using your pipette, place a small amount of green wax on the stem of each pumpkin embed. Alternatively, you could use a paintbrush instead and paint the stem however, we found a pipette to work just fine. Allow these to set up.
- Prepare your tins by adhering an HTP-104 wick to the bottom center of each 8 oz tin.
- Weigh out 840 grams of the 444 Soy Wax and melt it to 185F in a double boiler.
- Once your wax is melted, add 84 grams of the Pumpkin Praline Pancakes. Stir.
- Next, let the temperature drop to 110F. Pour the wax into your tins. Each tin will need 154 grams of the melted wax. Center each wick and secure it in place.
- Allow the wax to mostly set up. It should be firm enough to ensure that your embeds will not fall into the wax, but soft enough to press your pumpkin embed in slightly. Place three pumpkin embeds in each candle spacing them evenly around the wick. You also want to place them with the stems facing towards the wicks. Allow the candle to finish setting up.
- Trim your wicks to ¼”. Place a warning label on the bottom of each tin. Place a lid on each jar and allow the candle to cure.
Your candles are ready to use! Enjoy!
- No Recipes Found
- 6 Candles
- Time to Make:
- 2 hours
- Instructions Included?
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love