Red Moroccan Clay Powder
Red Moroccan clay is one of the purest forms of cosmetic clays found. It removes impurities and toxins from the skin, while moisturizing.
Country of Origin: Morocco
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Red Moroccan Clay powder is frequently used in facial mask recipes. Red Moroccan Clay powder contains minerals that help nourish the skin. Red Moroccan Clay powder removes impurities from the skin while it is drying, then shrinks the size of the pores of your face as it dries; also adding moisture to your skin.
2. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be added to cold process soap and melt and pour soap recipes for increased cleansing ability and natural exfoliation. Red Moroccan Clay powder will produce an orange/red color in soap recipes. Add Red Moroccan Clay powder to cold process soap at light trace. Add Red Moroccan Clay powder to melt and pour soap while it is melted at the rate of 1-2 Tablespoons per pound of melt and pour soap.
3. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be used to make deodorizing feet treatments.
4. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be added to mineral baths to help nourish the skin, remove impurities, and moisturize the skin.
5. Red Moroccan clay can be added to bath bomb recipes.
6. Red Moroccan clay can be added to sugar scrub and salt scrub recipes.
Information about this herb: Use with adequate liquids.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.50 ($0.12) or more rewards points!