Dead Sea Clay Powder
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our Dead Sea Clay powder:
Here are some ways you can use our Dead Sea clay powder:
- Mixed with herbal tea, water, or milk to prepare mud baths
- Mixed with water or herbal tea infusions to make facial masks
- Added to melt and pour soap
- Added to cold process and hot process soap - Recommended to be added during the oil phase (2-3 teaspoons per pound of oils used)
- Added to sugar and salt scrubs
- Added to bath bombs for natural color
Natures Garden products are not FDA approved. They are for external use ONLY and should NEVER be ingested. While many of our herbs, botanicals and other products are believed to play a role in overall well-being, none of them should be viewed as medicine or having any direct medical benefits whatsoever. Keep them away from children and pets, and pregnant and/or lactating women should handle them with care.
Are you a doctor? If not, that makes two of us. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot and will not answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. Consult a healthcare professional for any questions related to our products. Any information provided by Natures Garden on the properties of our products are for educational purposes only and not to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or ailment. Do not, under any circumstances, market your product as medicinal, curative or pain-relieving based off our descriptions.
- Country of Origin: