French Green Clay Powder
Usage & Recommendations
Tips for using our French Green Clay Powder:
Here are some ways you can use our French green clay powder:
- As an ingredient in facial masks
- Added to cold process soap and melt and pour soap recipes for increased cleansing and natural exfoliation
- Added to deodorizing foot treatments
- Added to mineral baths to nourish the skin, remove impurities or relieve sunburn
- As an ingredient in bath bomb recipes or scrubs
Natures Garden products are not FDA approved. They are for external use ONLY and should NEVER be ingested. While many of our herbs, botanicals and other products are believed to play a role in overall well-being, none of them should be viewed as medicine or having any direct medical benefits whatsoever. Keep them away from children and pets, and pregnant and/or lactating women should handle them with care.
Are you a doctor? If not, that makes two of us. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot and will not answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. Consult a healthcare professional for any questions related to our products. Any information provided by Natures Garden on the properties of our products are for educational purposes only and not to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or ailment. Do not, under any circumstances, market your product as medicinal, curative or pain-relieving based off our descriptions.
- No Recipes Found
- Country of Origin:
What Everyone is Saying
Products You Also Might Love